|you are currently viewing: Visitor Services|
Discussion Forum Rules
We're sure that you'll appreciate that, in order to be able to provide you with this valuable way of reaching other people of the same interest, there need to be some ground rules. Hopefully you will find them fair, but if you have any questions, please contact us. These rules are not up for discussion!
1. No profanity, slander, threats or otherwise anti-social language will be accepted. Offending messages will be deleted or responded to, but either way WILL NOT BE TOLERATED.
2. Xenophobia is not acceptable - We all have a responsibility to respect each others opinions. If you have a point to make, make it - but DO NOT use someones country as an excuse to insult their comments.
3. Complaints about postings should be made to the webmaster directly, and they will be dealt with immediately. Please do not take matters into your own hands.
4. Advertising will be removed, unless you are advertising a free service, charitable organisation or otherwise non-profit group.
5. If you wish to use HTML code, please note that it wont work, and will probably end up being deleted. Simply type in any URL's you wish to use, and let people do the rest.
6. Please supply an email address, this makes it easier if people want to contact you directly. Any contributors who wishes to remain anonymous can send their contributions via the website author. A pseudonym can be used but must be contactable by us on email. If no email address is supplied, and authenticity cannot be verified we will assume that there may be some hidden agenda. Any non verifiable entries will be deleted.
7. We reserve the right to remove any message, for any reason.
8. The operators of this website accept absolutely no responsibility for the content within this discussion forum, and any disputes with any individuals will need to be addressed outside of this website. It is purely for the discussion of historical information surrounding Rorke's Drift, Isandhlwana and the Zulu War in general.
9. If you wish to have clarification on any of these points, please contact us.
10. By leaving a message in the discussion forum you accept and agree to these terms.