rorkesdriftvc.com Forum Index

rorkesdriftvc.com
Discussions related to the Anglo-Zulu War of 1879
Reply to topic
the best zulu war toy soldiers
rayb

hi what would you rate as the best zulu war toy soldiers, i did use to collect little legion , but i collect the britains matte range now any thoughts on this, also i am trying do do a diorama for Isandlwana in 1.32 scale but trying to get the long grass and terain right is proving a night mare any help or susgestions would be great.
The Lt.

rayb

You'll not go wrong with your choice and selection of the matte figures by WBritain which is continuing to add sets and figures to their Zulu War Series. Soon to be availabe are sets anf figures from Conte Cllectibles which you'll find quite appealing. Collectors Show Case has just added four mounted figure of the Natal Carbineers which would blend in nicely with the above. For the green grass you asked about both Hudson & Allen Studios and Build-A-Rama are offering it a various heights. You may want to visit the Treefrog Forum which provide links of both for you to see what they have to offer. Hope I've been able to shed some light on the subjects....The Lt.
the best zulu war toy soldiers