rorkesdriftvc.com Forum Index

rorkesdriftvc.com
Discussions related to the Anglo-Zulu War of 1879
Reply to topic
Britain's Diorama
Zulu1

Just brought myself a William Britain's Rorke s Drift diorama which should be delivered in the next couple of days Very Happy.
Does anyone else own one of these or seen one and if so what do you think of them. I would like to add on the hospital part to it when I get the chance.
The Lt.

Dave looking forward to seeing photos of the set that you bought before commenting on it not being sure of what set your talking about.....The Lt.
Zulu1

Here you go LT.

You can see a gap on the right side. This is where the hosptial slots onto. I have now brought the hospital and am just awaiting delivery of it.
The Lt.

Thanks for the photos Dave and I'm aware of the sets which have been retired by WmBritain and I know you'll enjoy having them.....The Lt.
Johnny_H

Wow, what a set. I remember seeing that in the catalogue as a child and being mind blown. Never did get it (too expensive) however I do have a small set of holo-cast miniatures of "The Worcestershire Regiment" wearing red tunics with white spiked foreign service helmets as well as a set of "The Duke of Cambridge's Own 17th Lancers" which made my back yard Colonial expeditions just as exciting. I clearly wasn't totally a child of my generation, though I still played with Nintendo, GI Joes and Transformers I always received a box of Britains nearly every Christmas.

Thats a beautiful set mate, enjoy Very Happy .

Britain's Diorama