rorkesdriftvc.com Forum Index

rorkesdriftvc.com
Discussions related to the Anglo-Zulu War of 1879
Reply to topic
Zulu at Bradford
Sheldon Hall

Just in case you've missed it, there is an announcement on the Events page of this website about the upcoming screening of "Zulu" at the Bradford Film Festival. The print is in mint condition, having been imported from Paramount in the US. It will be followed by an on-stage interview with some of the film's crew (line-up TBC) and a signing of my book on the making of the film. Here are the main details:

National Museum of Photography, Film and Television, Bradford, West Yorkshire, BD1 1NQ

Zulu (PG)
Saturday 11 March 3.00pm, Pictureville Cinema

Zulu Cast and Crew
Saturday 11 March 5.30pm, Pictureville Cinema

Tickets �7.50 (concession �5.00)

Hope to see some of you there. Also being screened over the weekend of 10-13 March, are HOW THE WEST WAS WON, WINDJAMMER and THIS IS CINERAMA in their original three-strip, curved-screen formats, and 70mm prints of CUSTER OF THE WEST, THE FALL OF THE ROMAN EMPIRE, SOUTH PACIFIC, THE BIBLE - IN THE BEGINNING..., FAR AND AWAY and DOCTOR ZHIVAGO, among others. See the Festival website for more details: http://www.nmpft.org.uk/bff/2006/whatson_widescreen.asp

Hope to see some of you there!
Zulu at Bradford
margaret mcfarlane

Hi Sheldon,
Sorry I won't be able to see you or Zulu on Saturday but I'm already committed to going to Crufts - no rude comments fellas, I've heard them all and probably wrote most of them. I'm sure it will go well, do let us know.
Incidently, the Kennl Club have recently granted someone the affix (kennel name) of Isandlwana. I don't know who or what breed they have but will keep you all informed if I find out.
Best wishes,
Margaret McF
Zulu at Bradford