rorkesdriftvc.com Forum Index

rorkesdriftvc.com
Discussions related to the Anglo-Zulu War of 1879
Reply to topic
for sale ...
Zulu1

Here for your consideration is the complete ...

Advert deleted. Permission is required. Alan.
Coll

I've not seen Alan Critchley on the forum for a while, additionally I don't know if you have contacted him, but in order to post details about items wishing to sell, you have to obtain his permission.

Not my job to monitor the site, but thought I'd bring it to your attention.

My apologies, if this was indeed the procedure you followed.

Coll
Alan
Site Admin

Coll,

I've been 'off the air' since my move to Wales. It is only today after major problems with BT, Sky and Demon that I now have internet access.

As you can see, I've deleted the details of the advert. If required, there is a procedure to follow. (see Marketplace)

I hope everyone has been behaving while I've been away!

Shhhh!!

Nobody tell ...

Mr. Green

Alan

I hope you don't think I awarded myself a field commission, by stepping into your shoes, somewhat, with my above post ! Smile

Everyone has been on their best behaviour, with only a few minor disagreements, methinks.

Personally, I took a break for a fortnight, studying gardening, but for all their forums are educational, they verge on being extremely boring !

Coll
219 x 28mm Redoubt Enterprises Zulu War figues@auction site
Kiwi Sapper

Location: Middle Earth & Home of Narnia; (Auckland, New Zealand)
What Ho Gang.

I have carefully read the above re obtaining permission before selling on this site, but as I am not selling , hopefully I have not trangressed. I am drawing attention to an auction of figures, NOTHING TO DO WITH ME. I just happen to use the auction site and it came up on my daily newsgrab under "Zulu". The web site is in New Zealand and the link to the auction is :

http://www.trademe.co.nz/a.aspx?I'd=238904094

The link has to be CUT AND PASTED as if clicked on, the auction number for some odd reason is not activated and one just ends along with Eddie in the time continuem........

It was a confusion of ideas between him and one of the lions he was hunting in Kenya that had caused A. B. Spottsworth to make the obituary column. He thought the lion was dead, and the lion thought it wasn't.
for sale ...